Over the past few weeks, some of our users have reported manually uninstalling Avg Antivirus.
Recommended: ASR Pro
On your computer, press the Win key and the X key at the same time, then select Programs and Features from the menu that opens. Right click on AVG AntiVirus FREE, then consider uninstalling from the drop down menu. If the User Account Control dialog box asks for permission, click Yes. In the AVG installation wizard, click Uninstall.
If you are already having trouble removing AVG Internet Security or AVG AntiVirus FREE from Windows, we recommend that you first make sure that you have followed all the basic instructions. The steps correctly described in the article below to uninstall your product:
- Uninstalling AVG Antivirus from Windows
If you still can’t uninstall your AVG product, try our own AVG Clear tool to remove all AVG AntiVirus files from your PC.
Remove With AVG Clear
How to completely uninstall AVG Internet Security or AVG AntiVirus FREE using the AVG Clear tool:
- Click the button below to download the AVG Clear installation and file, save the application in a familiar location here PC (by default, all downloaded programs are saved in the Downloads folder). Download AVG Clear
- Right-click on each downloaded
avgclear.exefile, configure it, and select “Run as administrator” from the context menu.
- If the Account User Control dialog asks for permission, click Yes.
- Click No when AVG Clear prompts you to restart Windows in safe mode.
- Make sure the correct AVG application is selected in the drop-down menu. Leave the installer directory and project data directory unchanged unless you have changed the location of the AVG installation files. Then select Delete.
- Click Restart your computer to complete the uninstallation.
If you are still having problems uninstalling AVG, please contact AVG Support.
AVG Clear removes all files associated with your AVG product, including registry entries, installers, and user files. Use all only if uninstalling AVG fixes it or keeps crashing.
In this article, our team will see “How to Completely Uninstall AVG on Windows 10”. If you don’t uninstall AVG properly, you may be left with a. If you can’t uninstall avg antivirus, you’ve come to the right place. I have explained 3 methods to uninstall AVG antivirus. First of all, according to the AVG manual, two methods are probably recommended and preferred. Method 3te can still be used if the uninstall fails and again.
Method 1: Time To Uninstall AVG Using The Windows 10 Uninstall Tool
This is the recommended step that you should follow first to uninstall AVG from your Windows 10 PC.
3. Select And Remove AVG
In this step, select “AVG Antivirus Free” from the software list and select “Uninstall” as shown.
4. Allow The AVG App To Make Changes On Your Device
Choose “Yes” in the user account control dialog box. At this point, each person gives permission to remove AVG Antivirus from your system. Select
5. Select “Uninstall” In The “Customize Installation”
view of the Avg wizard.
Actually, you need to uninstall the systems listed in the Install Setup section, average magician. The same wizard is also used to update, restore and change the entire AVG antivirus configuration.
You can also use this wizard to switch AVG to passive antivirus. Switching to passive mode disables thishave automatic protection and let you choose when to manually scan. =%22832%22%3E%3C/svg%3E”>Speed up your computer for free today with this powerful download.